Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3 Bugs?

earthcaretech
Hi all, I am working with a recent upgrade from Linux-Mint 17 to 18, and the attendant version of LibreCad (version 2.0.9-2). I seem to be getting three consistent and very annoying behaviours:
  1. When I import blocks to a drawing, LibreCad hangs on importing the second block, and needs to be killed and restarted.
    If the drawing is new with no content, I can sometimes import 2 blocks, but never a third; I have to save the file that is the combination of the first two blocks, then create a new file, import the combined file into that, and then import the third block (and so on). The blocks are a page border and data block, and extracts from an assembly drawing.
  2. The assembly drawing contains multiple part ellipses: mainly showing nuts and the heads of bolts. When I try and select a group to manipulate (say, move) by drawing a box around them, I find every one of the part ellipses in the drawing selected and the manipulation carried out on the group. I have to select each one manually, and the unwanted selections happen even then if I'm not careful.
  3. When LibreCad crashes after working on a file for a while, it creates a backup file in my home directory, which is good. What is not good is that I have to manually rename the file from "Unnamed", to "Unnamed.dxf" so that LibreCad will pick it up! This is despite the documentation indicating that the latter name is the backup filename.
I leave open the possibility these are my issues, but I would be grateful if someone could then point out to me what I'm doing wrong! Thanks.