Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ansi 32 hatch file

ahmadraniri
I am sorry, I think there is something strange when I want to do "hatch", I can't find ansi32 hatch pattern, I compile librecad 2.2.0.
any thought? thanks
does librecad provide "default hatch" file like autocad?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ansi 32 hatch file

dellus
LibreCAD only has ansi31. But you can make yourself any pattern you want. Look in the Librecad folder resources / patterns. Each pattern is a dxf file. You may open ansi31.dxf, edit it to look like ansi32 (delete every third line) and save it in the same folder as ansi32.dxf. Or draw a completely new pattern of 100x100 units/mm size and give it a name. Maybe you have to restart LibreCAD after that.
Reply | Threaded
|

ahmadraniri
@dellus thanks sir... I will try.
Reply | Threaded
|

ahmadraniri
In reply to this post by dellus

I can use it but like a break hatch...
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Oops, sorry. Then it's not that easy as just to delete every third line. You will have to take care of that each line has a continuation in the adjacent tile. Quite a bit of tinkering...
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
You can try this one: ansi32.dxf

If this is correct, I can add it to the pattern folder for further releases.

The trick is, that the pattern in the 100 x 100 square must be continuous on all 4 sides.
You can check this by copying the pattern and applying it to all 4 sides of the origin.

The ansi31 pattern has 50 lines per side. There is no special pattern, so any number of lines will work, until the distance between the lines is constant.

The ansi32 pattern in contrast has a lowest common factor of 3, means 2 lines and 1 gap. So the number of segments per side has to be a multiple of 3. I used a factor of 100 / 48 for the distance between lines and gaps. Then started with a gap in the main diagonal and applied the pattern lines on the left and bottom for the ansi32.dxf file.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

ahmadraniri
waw ... really great sir...
thanks... I'll try it.