Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Changing the color of a leader line

AussieModelEngr
How do I change the colour of a leader line? I was expecting to use properties method as with other entities.
Regards,

Aussie Model Engineer
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Changing the color of a leader line

sp1der
Modify > Attributes
Reply | Threaded
|

AussieModelEngr
Thank you for replying arct but when I select Modify -> Attributes and then click on the leader line, it just goes to red broken line like when it is selected and no dialog box to do anything with it.

I downloaded and installed the latest version 2.0.5 in case that was the problem but to no avail.
Regards,

Aussie Model Engineer
Reply | Threaded
|

AussieModelEngr
OK I have resolved the issue. Should have been Modify -> Attributes -> Select the leader line -> Press Enter and then dialog box appears. Thanks for the reply anyway because it got me started. I remembered back to when I was having problems trying to Move/Copy where I did not realize that it is necessary to press Enter after selecting the Entities to be Moved/Copied.
Regards,

Aussie Model Engineer
Reply | Threaded
|

sp1der
AussieModelEngr wrote
OK I have resolved the issue. Should have been Modify -> Attributes -> Select the leader line -> Press Enter and then dialog box appears.

Thanks for the reply anyway because it got me started. I remembered back to when I was having problems trying to Move/Copy where I did not realize that it is necessary to press Enter after selecting the Entities to be Moved/Copied.
Glad you got it sorted out, I guess I could have been a little bit more thorough with my answer ... I'm used to just giving enough information to my students to make them think and try and work things out for themselves - otherwise I end up doing everything for them