Quantcast

Expectations after choosing subject matter?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Expectations after choosing subject matter?

Cy O'Hara
Hi,
What is the best way to get your questions answered in this forum. Is it driven by what people are interested in?
I have been using cad since it's beginning, before that, a drawing board. Are there many more people like me using this forum?
Seasons greetings,
Cyjo
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Expectations after choosing subject matter?

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Welcome Cyjo,

the best way is having patience I think. It really depends, sometimes you'll get response within minutes, sometimes it's a matter of days. There are a few busy bees, but consider the community is spread worldwide.

Don't give up and give your post a bump if there's no response after couple days.

Currently we are participating in Google Code-in under the umbrella organization BRL-CAD what reduces our capabilities too.

Seasons greetings

Armin
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Expectations after choosing subject matter?

Cy O'Hara
Many thanks Armin,

Your response is much appreciated and the points are noted for future reference.
Yes, I think that I do have patience but being a newcomer to Librecad leaves me wondering if I have understood the Forum methodology.
Additionally I think I chose a wrong category because one of my question was moved and the other has disappeared. The mysteries of computers hey.
Once again many thanks and seasons greetings to all concerned,
Cyjo