Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Exporting

Siegfried
Whenever I export a drawing it shows up at the right place but withaout any contence, 0 bites. What am I making wrong?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Exporting

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Hi,

please have a look at http://forum.librecad.org/export-Drawing-to-jpeg-tp5707569.html.

Which version of LibreCAD and which OS are you using?

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Siegfried
I am using LibreCAD 1.0.2 and Windows 7.
Siegfried
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Hi Siegfried,

when you are using Windows 7, it is recommend to use the latest release candidate. Please download the installer from SourceForge and install this version. LibreCAD 2.0.0rc2 for Windows.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Siegfried
Thanks a lot, that helped! It works now I can export and get a .jpg file.
However: The resolution in .jpg is very low. May be it is because the .dxf file is also very small. I´ll try to find out. Want to be able to mail the drawing to somebody who does not use LibreCAD and still is able to open the file transmitted, like as .jpg. Do you have any advice to get a bigger e.g .jpg file out of a .dxf drawing?
Thank you and kind regards
Siegfried
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Hi,

to change the size of the exported JPEG, simply change the Height and Width in the Export options window. This window appears after you selected the name for the JPEG. Change the default values from 100 pixel to whatever you want an see what happens.

Armin