Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Galician traslation

Quenzo
I would like to begin the translation of Libre Cad to galician language. Is there any administrator who allowed me to start the translation?
Best regards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Galician traslation

dxli
Please register your user account at http://translate.librecad.org/, and let us know your user name.

Quenzo wrote
I would like to begin the translation of Libre Cad to galician language. Is there any administrator who allowed me to start the translation?
Best regards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Galician traslation

LordOfBikes
Administrator
I have to add Tamil language support today on request, then I will add Galician too.
If not done so far, I can also set permissions for new pootle user Quenzo to Galician language.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Galician translation

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Galician and Tamil language files are added to repository and translation server now, you can start translation.

If you have any issues, you may try the forum search function, there are a couple of threads about using our translation server. Or feel free to ask here.

Many thanks for your contribution.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Galician translation

Quenzo
Thanks I'll start translating soon and although my desire is to do it quickly, I do not have much time but I will make efforts
Regards