classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help with building LibreCAD 2.0 on Windows

Jugesh
Hi,

I am interested in LibreCAD dev and hope to be involved in the process. I am trying to build LibreCAD 2.0 on Windows based on the instructions provided in the wiki. I installed boost in the C:\ directory, unchecked Shadow Build and yet I get the following error:

C:\Users\user\Documents\GitHub\LibreCAD\librecad\src\lib\math\lc_quadratic.h:30: error: boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp>
                                          ^

Please advise.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Help with building LibreCAD 2.0 on Windows

dxli
hi Jugesh,

the win32 building scripts do not search for boost. therefore, it's by default:

C:\boost\
and after downloading and unzipping, you should see the file created (by unzip):

C:\boost\boost_1_53_0\version.hpp

Alternatively, you can specify boost location with librecad, by adding a line to a file custom.pro in the top LibreCAD source folder,

BOOST_DIR = "/boost/boost_1_53_0"

or

BOOST_DIR = "D:\boost\boost_1_53_0"

please note the path can be specified using *nix style forward / as well.

Jugesh wrote
Hi,

I am interested in LibreCAD dev and hope to be involved in the process. I am trying to build LibreCAD 2.0 on Windows based on the instructions provided in the wiki. I installed boost in the C:\ directory, unchecked Shadow Build and yet I get the following error:

C:\Users\user\Documents\GitHub\LibreCAD\librecad\src\lib\math\lc_quadratic.h:30: error: boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp>
                                          ^

Please advise.