Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hi Everyone

Katmandieux
Hello.  I am totally new to Librecad, although I used to use a very simplified, now defunct version of Autocad put out by Autodesk many, many years ago.  I can't even remember what it was called now.  My first project is to do a house extension plan for my father-in-law and it is coming along so-so. I first installed Librecad version 2.0.0beta1 downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/librecad/files/OSX/.  It crashed and died every time I tried to save a drawing so I am now using version 1.0.1 which seems to be stable.  I am using a 13" MacBook with 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.  I've seen references in some of the messages to 2.0.0beta versions up to 5 but I can't find them to try.  Is there a more stable version of 2.0 that I can try on my mac?

I really need to learn how to do just about everything.  Experimentation has taught me just so much and I need to learn hatching and working with objects fairly soon.

Thanks for your excellent program.  I'm sure that as the bugs get worked out (and I learn more about using it) it is going to be a great help in my work.