How do you model and plot in the same window, and find keyboard drawing input?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How do you model and plot in the same window, and find keyboard drawing input?

Cy O'Hara
Hi, I submit this again in case i did not explain it clear enough.
May I ask,
1) how do you model and plot in the same window?
2) how do I find out where to discover keyboard drawing input?
Regards,
Cyjo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How do you model and plot in the same window, and find keyboard drawing input?

dellus
Model and plot in the same window - I do not really get your request. Do you mean to plot without going into  print preview ? There is the 'print' command (file - print), it prints directly from the drawing window, or mode, but it is hardly possible to control the outcome. Does it not print this way at all? Maybe something like 'print to file' is activated in the printing dialog.
I recommend to always plot via 'print preview'. If you activate 'Drawings - Tab mode' all open drawings and their print previews (if initiated) are shown as tabs and you can toggle between them.
Or is it something totally different you are seeking?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How do you model and plot in the same window, and find keyboard drawing input?

Cy O'Hara
In reply to this post by Cy O'Hara
Hi

Yes, i am on a journey of discovery with Librecad, so with Autocad and other experience, I am trying to teach myself how it all works.

Many thanks for you speedy response, it is most helpful.

Kind regards

Cyjo
Reply | Threaded
|

Cy O'Hara
In reply to this post by dellus
Hello again, a few seasonal drinks too many, apologies.
what I should have said was ‘do you have to plot and model in the same window’. you have given me a few ideas to keep me going, many thanks,

cyjo