Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Images not showing up

makrug
I have a site plan on which I wish to show the location of all fire extinguishers, hoses and hydrants. At the location of each of these bits of equipment I inserted jpg images of an extinguisher/hose/hydrant symbol. All was going peachy fine and I saved the project, but when I came back later the path to all the symbols had been lost - their outline still shows up in draft view and when I click on "properties" I see that the "path" field is blank. If the path field was editable I could paste the path in again, but it's not editable. This loss of the "path" property is true of all images loaded into my project. How to get them back? Any ideas?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Images not showing up

makrug
I'm pretty sure it wasn't me and is a bug in the program after recreating the whole project and the same thing happened again. There's a base map as jpg and I had about 30 or so fire hydrant/hose reel/extinguisher symbols (also jpg's) overlaid on the base map. All is fine until I save, close and reopen the dxf and all images are gone. Only the outline of each image in draft view can be seen.
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli

can you file a bug report with steps to reproduce this bug? If possible, please attach a testcase dxf.

Reply | Threaded
|

makrug
Done. Report #442.
Thanks