LC3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

LC3

hsrai
Is there any working on LibreCAD 3?

What is the status of its development?
--
H.S.Rai
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

R. van Twisk
Administrator
Hey,

work will be done by Florian for Google Summer of Code 2017.


Ries

On 28 May 2017, at 10:51, hsrai [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there any working on LibreCAD 3?

What is the status of its development?
--
H.S.Rai



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/LC3-tp5714889.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

hsrai
On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 3:37 PM, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> work will be done by Florian for Google Summer of Code 2017.
>
> see : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6730569560883200

I was looking for "pline with width". Since it was a "feature request"
for LC2, and is not being worked on; but it is there in LC3.

Is there any page which gives current status of LC3, and if possible,
a nightly built of LC3. May be two versions of LC3, one with features,
on which no current developer is working (we may call is stable of
version .001) and other with features on which Florian is working.

--
Prof. (Dr.) H.S.Rai
Dean Testing and Consultancy http://gndec.ac.in/tcc/
Guru Nanak Dev Engg. College http://gndec.ac.in/
Ludhiana (Pb) India
http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/
http://hs.raiandrai.com
= = = = = = = = = = = =
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail - Save paper
--
H.S.Rai
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

R. van Twisk
Administrator
There is currently not a page with status of the overall system,
there is just currently plenty we know that needed work. We have a good mental
idea what’s needed at this moment but indeed, it’s at this moment summer work only.

However, most of the complex design is done, but there is still some pure math work to work on.

Ries

On 28 May 2017, at 13:24, hsrai [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 3:37 PM, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD]
<<a href="x-msg://7/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=5714894&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> work will be done by Florian for Google Summer of Code 2017.
>
> see : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6730569560883200

I was looking for "pline with width". Since it was a "feature request"
for LC2, and is not being worked on; but it is there in LC3.

Is there any page which gives current status of LC3, and if possible,
a nightly built of LC3. May be two versions of LC3, one with features,
on which no current developer is working (we may call is stable of
version .001) and other with features on which Florian is working.

--
Prof. (Dr.) H.S.Rai
Dean Testing and Consultancy http://gndec.ac.in/tcc/
Guru Nanak Dev Engg. College http://gndec.ac.in/
Ludhiana (Pb) India
http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/
http://hs.raiandrai.com
= = = = = = = = = = = =
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail - Save paper
--
H.S.Rai



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/LC3-tp5714889p5714894.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

ravas
Administrator
In reply to this post by hsrai
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

R. van Twisk
Administrator
That list is not complete..
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

ravas
Administrator
Then it would probably be helpful for you to complete that list.
You might also want to make the list known via the repository.
People visiting the repository are not being educated.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

ravas
Administrator
I added the link to the repository's "wiki";
however, it would be more useful to have the information as part of the README.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by ravas
Ravas,

I didn't had time for that due to time constrains..
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LC3

hsrai
On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:13 PM, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I didn't had time for that due to time constrains.

That's true.

But unless we has a road map, and list of features, their development
status, we will find difficulty in attracting new contributors.

I am ready to test and use it. If I can install it using tools like
apt-get, the chances to test it will be more.

I may able to use it even if no GUI is there. I like to work in
scripts. What I need output as dxf as well as pdf.

--
H.S.Rai
--
H.S.Rai
Loading...