Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Last try before I uninstall LibreCad

retired72#%
I am running Windows 10 -- I enjoy drawing for my hobby projects-- but they are of little use if I cannot print them. Several users have offered suggestions on how to get my home Canon printer to print them but all I ever get is a blank page. Perhaps I am unable to understand their instructions because they use acronyms I do not understand. I am hoping for one more try to get them to print.

If anyone has the patience to help ( with simple instructions ) I would be thankful.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last try before I uninstall LibreCad

dellus
Is the printer symbol in the Layer List greyed out? This means that layer will not be printed.
Have you read my last answer in your other thread? It can't be explained much simpler. Have you tried it? How far did you get? Are your drawings visible in the print preview? What is your paper size, what units (mm, inches) do you use? In what scale do you want to print? I have offered to make a template, but I have to know what you need. Are the drawings to be printed made by yourself or did you get them from somewhere else?
It's probably best you try to find someone with a little knowledge of CAD or at least computing in general to sit beside you and have a look. Sometimes an other person can see what you don't recognize yourself.