Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My favourite LibreCAD is crashing. Help!!!!! WIN10, 2.2.0

Josef Darby
Hi I have a big problem with LibreCAD. Operating system Win10. I played around with the Toolbar Creator Menu Creator commands. I understood the function after I set the grip selections on the right mouse button. I didn't like that at all. So I tried to redo Toolbar Rceator or Menu Creator back. And now comes the big problem. LibreCAD always crashes if I want to run one of these functions. I am unhappy. I want to have the last used functions back on the right mouse button.
Please, give me an advice. I already tried to reinstall but it still doesn't work and it crashes. Hello Peppa
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My favourite LibreCAD is crashing. Help!!!!! WIN10, 2.2.0

dxli
This post was updated on .
Try to clear all settings by removing local setting files.

We should have mentioned the setting file locations in our wiki.

https://forum.librecad.org/export-config-parameters-to-another-computer-td5718910.html

Josef Darby wrote
Hi I have a big problem with LibreCAD. Operating system Win10. I played around with the Toolbar Creator Menu Creator commands. I understood the function after I set the grip selections on the right mouse button. I didn't like that at all. So I tried to redo Toolbar Rceator or Menu Creator back. And now comes the big problem. LibreCAD always crashes if I want to run one of these functions. I am unhappy. I want to have the last used functions back on the right mouse button.
Please, give me an advice. I already tried to reinstall but it still doesn't work and it crashes. Hello Peppa
Reply | Threaded
|

Josef Darby
Hey, thanks for the response. I'm sorry, but where should I look for the local settings files.  Thank you for the advice.  Hi Pepa
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Try C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\LibreCAD

For windows, search librecad under the folder %APPDATA% in file explorer or cmd.

Make sure you uninstall before cleaning up the files.

Another thought, you may also try the newly available x64 build from CI, as the x64 installation may not share the same setting files.

Josef Darby wrote
Hey, thanks for the response. I'm sorry, but where should I look for the local settings files.  Thank you for the advice.  Hi Pepa
Reply | Threaded
|

Josef Darby
I deleted everything I could. And the problem persists.
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
This post was updated on .
What about x64 CI builds?

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/releases

Josef Darby wrote
I deleted everything I could. And the problem persists.
Reply | Threaded
|

perepujal
Just to note that the link dxli posted above only works if you are logged in github, otherwise it shows a not found page
HTH
Pere
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Thanks!

Continuous builds can be found from the release page on GitHub

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/releases
perepujal wrote
Just to note that the link dxli posted above only works if you are logged in github, otherwise it shows a not found page
HTH
Pere