classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need a developer for LC integration

hcarsten
Hi,
I am looking to find a developer which could help to integrate LibreCad in an upcoming application we are developing.
Basically we need an integration into a Qt5 based application which has a reduced command set for the CAD part, basically we would need LC for a kind of mapping system, to store a 2D map with various layers.

The scenarios are a bit more complex as including non-rectangle floor plan, hatching and filling setups, using wizards, positioning and visualizing extra elements in separate layers, but finally also the creation of "result-printouts" been used for a (textual) reporting.

Anyway very happy to discuss the details with anybody interested in this ...

best

Carsten
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need a developer for LC integration

dxli
Just wondering whether you got help from anyone?

I can definitely help on small tasks with my limited development time.

Feel free to post requests here.

hcarsten wrote
Hi,
I am looking to find a developer which could help to integrate LibreCad in an upcoming application we are developing.
Basically we need an integration into a Qt5 based application which has a reduced command set for the CAD part, basically we would need LC for a kind of mapping system, to store a 2D map with various layers.

The scenarios are a bit more complex as including non-rectangle floor plan, hatching and filling setups, using wizards, positioning and visualizing extra elements in separate layers, but finally also the creation of "result-printouts" been used for a (textual) reporting.

Anyway very happy to discuss the details with anybody interested in this ...

best

Carsten