Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Open a .DWG file

rburns2548
I have tried to open an Acad. .DWG  file but error message check if file exists It does as I can open it with ACAD
Thanx
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Open a .DWG file

hzjinwansu
i've got the same problem.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
DWG support in LibreCAD is not much improved yet. If you expect help on this issues, you should check, if you can upload one or more DWG files and corresponding PDF printouts for reference.
If you expect copyright issues with public upload, consider to send them by mail to me.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

rburns2548
In reply to this post by hzjinwansu
No answer yet I guess

On Mar 7, 2017 1:01 AM, "hzjinwansu [via LibreCAD]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
i've got the same problem.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Open-a-DWG-file-tp5714682p5714703.html
To unsubscribe from Open a .DWG file, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Goodbeer22
SO it doesn't seem as though this have been solved. I am a newbie and having trouble opening .dwg files. I can navigate to them, but LibraCad just locks up. I also tried converting to .dxf using Any DWG DXF converter, with the same result. I can open both in DWG TrueView, so it appears that the files are not corrupt. Sorry I can't upload the files due to copyright issues.

Tried the latest build:  2.2.0-alpha-244-g54269f5 Not getting some of the error messages I was before, but now it just locks up (program not responding)

Running Windows 10.

Any thoughts?