Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Permission to translate LibreCAD into macedonian

vinko.todoroski
Hi I wrote few days ago but nothing happend. I write again. My account on LibreCAD Translation Server is vinko.todoroski and I would like to start translation in Macedonian language. I already add a macedonian language in my account but I don't have any file to work with. Again:
user name: vinko.todoroski
language: macedonian
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Permission to translate LibreCAD into macedonian

R. van Twisk
Administrator
Vinko,

we will take care of it tomorrow.
thanks for your patience, we usually respond faster..

Kind Regards,
R. van twisk

On 15 Feb 2017, at 23:01, vinko.todoroski [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I wrote few days ago but nothing happend. I write again. My account on LibreCAD Translation Server is vinko.todoroski and I would like to start translation in Macedonian language. I already add a macedonian language in my account but I don't have any file to work with. Again:

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Permission-to-translate-LibreCAD-into-macedonian-tp5714636.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD-translate, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by vinko.todoroski
Vinko,

you have been setup for the language.
If you have any questions.

Let us know!

Kind Regards,
R. van Twisk
On 15 Feb 2017, at 23:01, vinko.todoroski [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Permission-to-translate-LibreCAD-into-macedonian-tp5714636.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD-translate, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

vinko.todoroski
Ok. Thanks, but nothing appears on my overview tab. Also there is not Macedonian language in the list of languages. Please help.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Vinko,

everything should be fine now. Please, have a look and reply if you still have any issues.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

vinko.todoroski
Great, thank you again.
Reply | Threaded
|

vinko.todoroski
Hello I start to translate in to the macedonian language. But it is fuzzy where to put translation files after translate done in librecad in local computer, to have mean language to be selected and set.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Vinko,

it depends on your environment and LibreCAD version. Tell me your operating system and which LibreCAD version you use. Have you used a binary installer package to install LibreCAD or did you build from source?

Generally, you can't use the *.ts files from pootle directly. The ts files have to be transferred into qm files using the Qt tool lrelease. This is done automatically when building from source. Then  the qm files have to be stored in an appropriate place which depends on the operating system.

We sync the pootle server with the source code repository on github from time to time, on request or before releasing new stable versions. This is how the translations find their way into the official installer packages.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution