classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Persian Translation

merry
Hi,

I'm Architecture student and I use LibreCAD for my works. I live in Iran and speak Persian. Persian, also known by its other name Farsi, is one of the Iranian languages with 45-60 million. It is primarily spoken in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. I like to help in improving LibreCad, so please add Persian to LibreCAD languages to be translated.

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Persian Translation

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Welcome merry,

I will add Farsi to our translation server in the next days and keep you informed.
When you sign up to the translation server, I can give you permissions to work on Farsi translation.

I'm not sure, but I think Farsi is the first right-to-left language for LibreCAD so there may be some issues with the GUI, but surely nothing we couldn't solve.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to as here or on our chat channels on IRC and Zulip.
All are linked on our website https://librecad.org/

Many thanks for contributing.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

merry
Thank you ,I just signed up in translation server and my id is "merry".
Yes Persian is written right to left same as Arabic and Hebrew and words made by connected characters.
Example: "Hello world!"  correct =" !سلام دنیا" incorrect = " ا ی ن د م ا ل س !"
Of course there's many solution for this problem but I'm a newbie in programming and I need tons searchs.
I hope other Persian programmers and engineers join us soon.

Merry
Reply | Threaded
|

merry
Hey Guys
I still waiting for Persian language to be added to librecad
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Sorry Merry, I knew there has something passed out of my mind.

There was an issue with a missing template on our new server iirc, I'll try to fix it this weekend.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution