only in this topic
Open this post in threaded view
This post was updated on
Below are the sections that are in the User Manual. If anyone is interested in contributing, see
in the forum. Also see this
for the current status.
- About: An overview of LibreCAD
- Getting Started: Installing and configuring
- References: technical descriptions of the tools, functions, widgets, etc. Following the menu structure, it would include:
- User Guides: documents that provide instruction on how to do things with LibreCAD. These are how-to’s, but with greater details(?)
- Appendics: All kinds of stuff
These items are available as a linked / navigable documents and sections that would allow users to find the specifics that are needed.
Return to LibreCAD-doc
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page