Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trim / Extend broken by commit d09d9ceae79

Tim Moore
The border range test introduced by d09d9ceae79 breaks Trim / Extend for lines that do not overlap in X or Y. Recreate by trying to trim one line against another that is, for example, completely above it.

I think the fix is to do the bounds test only after checking that one of entities isn't a line. In any event, reverting  that commit fixes Trim / Extend.

Do you want an entry in the bug tracker for bugs that are only in the master branch and for which the problem is identified?

Tim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Trim / Extend broken by commit d09d9ceae79

R. van Twisk
Administrator
Tim,

I just added your patch in your previous mail in the bug tracker.
It would be helpful indeed if we record all issues in the bug tracker because on the forum they will properly get lost.

Thanks for your support!

Ries

On Sep 7, 2011, at 5:26 AM, Tim Moore [via LibreCAD] wrote:

The border range test introduced by d09d9ceae79 breaks Trim / Extend for lines that do not overlap in X or Y. Recreate by trying to trim one line against another that is, for example, completely above it.

I think the fix is to do the bounds test only after checking that one of entities isn't a line. In any event, reverting  that commit fixes Trim / Extend.

Do you want an entry in the bug tracker for bugs that are only in the master branch and for which the problem is identified?

Tim

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Trim-Extend-broken-by-commit-d09d9ceae79-tp4778058p4778058.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.