Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

measurement read out

kevin
why is it cordanant measurement is so dang confusing?? why cant u make the cordnant readout on the desighn page read somthing like x=000.000 y=000.000 in what ever measurement u choose like like inches feet or metrics and a setting to set o for x and y read out so u can see your line length in real time also i would like to see a line drawn by selecting line tool and clicking where to start then it follows u to u click stopping point and also a degree read out so u can get parralell angles ohh and cursor should lite up and snap to the lines its close to so say u want to start a line and select the line tool cursor should turn a color when u are over a line then a second color when u are at the end of the line
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: measurement read out

kevin
the more help i can get here the better

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM, kevin [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
why is it cordanant measurement is so dang confusing?? why cant u make the cordnant readout on the desighn page read somthing like x=000.000 y=000.000 in what ever measurement u choose like like inches feet or metrics and a setting to set o for x and y read out so u can see your line length in real time also i would like to see a line drawn by selecting line tool and clicking where to start then it follows u to u click stopping point and also a degree read out so u can get parralell angles ohh and cursor should lite up and snap to the lines its close to so say u want to start a line and select the line tool cursor should turn a color when u are over a line then a second color when u are at the end of the line

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/measurement-read-out-tp5706652.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD-dev, click here.
NAML