Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

printing in wire-mode

Frank Busse
Although in the standard window, my objects have different line widths, in print preview, and in printout, the lines have all the same width.

I know this as an option (named "wire printing") in some other applications, but how do a print my objects with the defined (different) line widths, in LibreCAD?

Is there a "wire printing" option in LibreCAD, that I have probably set by accident? And where can I find it?

Any ideas?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: printing in wire-mode

sp1der
Are you working on different layers, with 'layer assigned line widths?

Can you submit a sample file showing this problem?
Reply | Threaded
|

Frank Busse
arct wrote
Are you working on different layers, with 'layer assigned line widths?
Yep. example.dxf has two user-def'ed layers "1" (2 mm line width) and "2" (0,05 mm) - as clearly visible in standard view, but not in print preview (nor in printout)

standard view vs. print preview

I'm currently working with Portable LibreCAD 2.0.2 of Jan. 9, 2014 on WinXP prof.
Reply | Threaded
|

sp1der
Well it works fine for me, maybe a bug with portable?

Reply | Threaded
|

Frank Busse
arct wrote
maybe a bug with portable?
probably... meanwhile I've restarted from scratch: In the new project, and still in Portable (until now) both standard view and preview are what I expect them to be.

Thus, I've found no solution, but a way out.

Thanks for your attempt to help!
Reply | Threaded
|

addendum

Frank Busse
again a similar problem: I've cloned an existing project file to a new project, and modified some entities - Now, in the new project, in print (and preview), lines appear significantly thicker than defined.

If anybody feels a deep desire to find the bug, I could probably prepare another example.dxf.