Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

problems in opening librecad files

sarodimauro
When I open a file already saved with Librecad, it opens with Autodesk dwg true view and I do not know what to do. Can you help me?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: problems in opening librecad files

LordOfBikes
Administrator
You mean, when you double click on a DXF file in the file browser, it opens with True View?
I assume you have installed True View recently. This may have modified the default application setting for DXF files.

You can reset or change it to LibreCAD, but that depends on your operating system.
Or you open LibreCAD first and the select File -> Open... to open the DXF file in LibreCAD.

Armin

investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

R: problems in opening librecad files

sarodimauro
In reply to this post by sarodimauro

Armin,

Yes, when I was double-clicking on a DXF file in the file browser, it opened with True View!

My operating system it’s windows 10.

Armin, as per your suggestion, I opened LibreCAD first > select File > open the DXF saved file and it’s OK.

Many thanks and congratulations

Saro

Da: LordOfBikes [via LibreCAD] [mailto:ml+[hidden email]]
Inviato: giovedì 7 dicembre 2017 08:12
A: sarodimauro <[hidden email]>
Oggetto: Re: problems in opening librecad files

You mean, when you double click on a DXF file in the file browser, it opens with True View?
I assume you have installed True View recently. This may have modified the default application setting for DXF files.

You can reset or change it to LibreCAD, but that depends on your operating system.
Or you open LibreCAD first and the select File -> Open... to open the DXF file in LibreCAD.

Armin

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.librecad.org/problems-in-opening-librecad-files-tp5715563p5715565.html

To unsubscribe from problems in opening librecad files, click here.
NAML