Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 19 matching posts for brazil in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
Hello there, Tony here, speaking from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am very new to LibreCAD and I installed it looking for ways to not use the autodesk solutions, So far, I was able to tweak a few lines and angles :) What I can say about Libre is that it is super light, fast and user friendly...
in New user - Introduce yourself by aefavant — 9 replies in thread
did you get my answer?
in Suggestions & Feedback by daniloarq — 2 replies in thread
I sent PM
in Suggestions & Feedback by LordOfBikes — 2 replies in thread
Hi, My name is Danilo and I'm currently one of the directors of the National Federation of Architects <http://www.fna.org.br/> in Brazil. As a federation of Trade Unions, we wish to boost the development of a free, open-source, CAD software for Brazilian Architects. We can provide official...
in Suggestions & Feedback by daniloarq — 2 replies in thread
Make it a polyline. In the Tools->Polyline menu select Create Polyline from Existing Segments and click anywhere on the contour. That's it.
in New user - Introduce yourself by LordOfBikes — 4 replies in thread
Now i need to turn this thing into a single entity
in New user - Introduce yourself by Fiore — 4 replies in thread
hello, thanks for the detailed answer, i will try what u suggested. thanks a lot, bye
...Welcome Fernando! Basically the Modify->Trim tools are intended for that. But trimming circles is not always working correct, especially in combination with tangents. The tolerances in math modules lead to unexpected behavior sometimes. So to avoid the Trim tool I would divide the circle......
in New user - Introduce yourself by LordOfBikes — 4 replies in thread
hello im Fernando. i need to cut the part of the circle touched by the tangents ( the inner part ), how do i do that? thanks
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil. I came to join you to learn !!! Best Regards !!!! malpaso
in New user - Introduce yourself by malpaso — 1 replies in thread
Hi, sorry for the delay. I added requested permissions to your pootle account. You should be able now to accept translations. Many thanks for contributing. If anything is obscure or permissions not working don't hesitate to get in touch. Armin
in LibreCAD-translate by LordOfBikes — 1 replies in thread
Please, grant me permissions to translate LibreCAD to Portuguese (Brazil) and to Spanish (Mexico). Thank you in advance.
in LibreCAD-translate by EngDarkAlchemist — 1 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips