I found a couple of typos in ./librecad/src/actions/rs_actionpolylinedelbetween.cpp "Deletinging" and "Deleteinging"
Fixing them right now may turn some translations obsolete, to minimize this, you could also replace those strings on the translation files, something like
for i in librecad/src/actions/rs_actionpolylinedelbetween.cpp librecad/ts/librecad_*ts; do cat $i|sed "s/Deletinging/Deleting/g;s/Deleteinging/Deleting/g">/tmp/temp&& mv /tmp/temp $i; done
another possibility is to wait until 2.1.0 release is out to fix the strings, then translators will have time to adjust the strings before 2.1.1
Touching the ts files manually is not recommended, this is done by Qt tools lrelease/lupdate on our translation server.
As there are identical strings without typos, I've fixed this in the source files. This makes the typo strings obsolete and there is no need for translation if the correct string is already translated.