- I want to discuss about "Create Block" command.
When executing "Create Block" command, if the block already exist,
LibreCAD mercilessly say in a dialog box:
"Could not name block. A block named "myblock" already exists."
- First, LibreCAD is faulty when saying "Renaming Block". It should
say "Naming Block".
- Second, how come LibreCAD do not let the user the choice of
overwriting the existing block with the one it is currently creating?
This is a situation frequently encountered when user want to
replace a block with something else, already present in the
- My suggestions is:
1) In the dialog box, change "Renaming Block" by "Naming Block".
2) In the dialog box, change "Could not name block. A block named
"myblock" already exists." message by:
"A block named "myblock" already exist!".
3) In the dialog box, replace the [OK] button by the 2 following
4) Implement the [Overwrite] button functionality.