21 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blocks

claus82
This post was updated on .
Hi folks,
here are some blocks to use in architectural environment.
I found them around on the internet, they are free and legal; if this help someone I am putting them here.
Honestly I did not rename them, so if you do not know italian you have to rename them.
Anyway here. I think they are enough to guarantee a fairy range of "artistic add-ons"

http://forum.librecad.org/Arch-blocks-tp5708764p5708913.html

Bye
Claudio
...the problem is not the problem, the problem is your aptitude about the problem...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Blocks

cantcode
hi claus82,

thanks for this files. Can you tell under which licence the files are licenced or ask the dude you got the files from (if you know him) if we could use the files in librecad. Cause in the file "simboli_impianto elettrico.DXF" there is an email address -> is this
the same guy who owns all the drawings you posted?

@devs
when opening one of the "albero_prospetto_XX.DXF" files the grid disappears/is deactivated -> bug?
Is there something wrong about the dimensions in this file: allacciamenti_fognari_2.DXF ? (look at the big dimension letters)
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
Hi cantcode.
Honestly I cannot tell you the licenses.
I can reupload the zipped file without simboli_impianto elettrico.DXF if necessary
Best regards
...the problem is not the problem, the problem is your aptitude about the problem...
Reply | Threaded
|

Rallaz
In reply to this post by cantcode
Hi cantcode,

Not a bug.
Grid status (on/off) are saved in drawing, then "albero_prospetto_XX.DXF" are saved with "grid off"
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
@claus82
I think you can leave it the way it is. I was thinking about adding this files to the librecad installation so one would get this files after the installation but if the license is unknown (and the installation file would become very big) I think it's ok to leave the files as they are until someone complains ;)
@
ooops, didn't know this is also saved in the dxf file

thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
@cantcode
Let's have a break for a while then, I'll try to reproduce those files by myself then I'll post them again using the method A-DRAW-PER FILE, moreover if it's me the author I can give the licence that you need!
Just let me know, unfortunately I have a lot of free time in these days.

@everyone that can cooperate
I can provide architectural blocks, but it would also good if someone that can draw mechanical parts would do the same thing in that sector. I don't know very well, but an example is given by the LC block list once the program is installed: you can find a screw, so mechanical designers could add more parts, I am not able to create them because I came from another sector

Best regards to everyone
Claus

Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
"... I'll try to reproduce those files by myself..."
I think it is not a good thing to include ALL the files into the librecad installation cause it will become a very big installation file. IF you have enough time and you are up for this, I think it would be good to recreate those files that are used most. So the files you think are used very often when doing architectural drawings.
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
@All
This is a block list for architectural works, the files come from different websites, I do not own the right of them, but they were free to dowload legally, so I create a group of the most used ones in order to create a little library to add into your LC library, I hope you will benefit of this list.
Best regards
Claudio

@cantcode
Just check if it suits you!
p.s. In order to avoid license problems about the electrical file I deleted it.
Bye dude!

DOWN HERE THE ZIPPED FILE, just decompress into your LC blocklist folder
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
Good work dude!
here are my results (this are the names of some files without the .dxf file extension):
bidet_top -> in complete_toilet
bidet_side -> in complete_toilet
showertop1-> in complete_toilet
showertop2 -> in complete_toilet
sink_wc_top -> add it to complete_toilet?? or to toilet_h_complete ??
thub_1 ->problem when opening !!!! -> do you also have a problem opening it?
thub_1_top->in complete_toilet
thub_2_top->in complete_toilet
wc_side-> in complete_toilet -> add wc_front to complete_toilet???
wc_sink_front->in complete_toilet
wc_sink_side->in complete_toilet
wc_sink1_top->in complete_toilet
wc_sink2_top->in complete_toilet
wc1_top->in complete_toilet
wc2_top->in complete_toilet
wc3_top->add to complete_toilet???

what do you think about removing the drawings which are already in the "complete_toilet" drawing?
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
@cantcode
I need some time man, because I am separating the single blocks, in this way would result useful instead keeping all the toilet parts joined. Just some days.  

Bye!
CLa
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
"I need some time man..."
No problem.
Do you also have a problem when opening the "thub_1.dxf" file?
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
Eheh, I had so many cads in my OS that I formatted my PC, so as soon as I reinstall LC I'll let you know, bye!
Cla
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
As I promised, here I am putting arch blocks, they should be dxf r12 format.
I repeat: I found them on the net, their downloads were free and legal, but I do not own rights.

To use them simply unzip the file into the block folder.
Windows users
C:\Program Files\LibreCAD\resources\library\misc,  or something similar    (32bit versions O.S.)
C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\resources\library\misc or something similar (64bit versions O.S.)

or you can set a different folder through the options in [Edit>Application Preferences>Paths> Part Libraries] and select the folder where the file below has been unzipped.

Best regards
Claudio
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
Thanks for your effort.
Looks like the files
showe01_top
showe02_top
showe03_top
are the same.
Could you please add a link to your post with the latest version of the drawings?
This allows people immediatelly to get the latest version instead of reading throught all our posts ;)
If you don't know how to do that:
Just go to your post with the latest version of the drawings and on the right side press the "More" button and the select
"Permalink". Now a window should appear with the link to that post.
Then just copy/paste the link to your first post of this topic where you wrote
"(DELETED, LOOK DOWN AT THE OTHER ZIPPED FILE) "
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
Ok, no problem.
Showers seem to be the same, but they are 70x70 cm, 75x75 and 80x80, so I just renamed them.
I am posting here the (I hope) very ready file

arch_blocks.zip

Have a nice sunday, here it rains too much to go for a walk...
Cla
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
@cantcode, permalink seems not be working

I am working on it!
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
In reply to this post by claus82
"Showers seem to be the same, but they are 70x70 cm, 75x75 and 80x80,"
ok, did not notice that :)

thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

claus82
meanwhile I fixed the permalink problem!
Bye friend!
Cla
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
works for me.
The permalink is just a link to your post.
Reply | Threaded
|

cantcode
ah ok.
nice chat though :)