Bug: File Saved, but not (filename and path issue)
This post was updated on .
I noticed, while trying to save my work, that if the file path or filename contains non-English characters like "ā ē ī ķ ļ" the file is not created, but the message in command line says that the drawing is saved.
I am from a non English country and I have a lot of language specific filenames and paths, so it is annoying.
If you can't fix it on spot, at least make it so that an error pops out with something like "Incorrect file or path name"
I got my 4hr work lost due to thinking that everything works fine. Was quite confused and angry.
Don't know if it helps:
In further inspection, if filename or path to file contains non-English characters, the file can't be opened.
Changing name or relocating file solves the issue.