Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Changing images' path

hekuros
How can one change the path to an imbedded image in LibreCad? I moved some directories with images embedded in LibreCad projects and now LibreCad does not display them. So, when I see the images' properties, they show the path to the image, problem is, path does not exist anymore because I moved it.

Thank you
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Changing images' path

Gary S
If you are comfortable with a text editor you can open the dxf file (it is text), search for the path and/or filename and edit the path.
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
In reply to this post by hekuros
You may know it already: if you move the image file to the same directory as the dxf file, the image is shown whatever the original path was. Maybe that's enough for your purpose, if you want to avoid editing the dxf. For moving and sending around dxf files that's practical anyway.
Reply | Threaded
|

hekuros
Thank you,

I've edited and changed the path, but I know now, thanks to your kind advice, that moving the file where the dxf file is, is also a way.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards

Hector Cueva-Rosas

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 6:40 AM dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You may know it already: if you move the image file to the same directory as the dxf file, the image is shown whatever the original path was. Maybe that's enough for your purpose, if you want to avoid editing the dxf. For moving and sending around dxf files that's practical anyway.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Changing-images-path-tp5717407p5717409.html
To unsubscribe from Changing images' path, click here.
NAML