Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Command-line from file

Mr_C
I want to create a text file with a number of pre-calculated rectangle coordinates and it would be mega convenient if I could read this file into the command line, save me having to type each point in by hand (and correcting all the mistakes I will undoubtedly make). Is this possible please?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Command-line from file

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Welcome Mr_C,

this is possible in latest master version.
It depends on your operating system, on Windows you can use nightly build installer. On Linux or OS X you have to build from latest source code I think.

It is implemented in 2.2.0 versions. There you will find a button, right beside the command line, which opens a menu containing "Load command file". The command file content should be LibreCAD commands and coordinates, one command per line.
In 2.2.0 versions it is also possible to enter multiple commands and coordinates separated by semicolon.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Mr_C
Thanks Armin.

Just need to work out how to use the nightly build installer :)
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
If you haven't found yet, it is here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/librecad/files/Windows/NightlyBuilds/master/

It's the same Windows installer like the release builds, but from newer source code.
We are in release candidate state, so it's as stable as the release builds.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution