4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Commands

Quenzo
Hi to everyone

Four issues:

1) There are some command shortcuts that do not work well, or just do not work. Apparently, this is due to they are redundant. Then I do a proposal for each of them. (the commands are written between 'apostrophe' and actions between "quotes"):

'a'   "angle", "arc"
proposals:
'a' to "arc"
'an' to "angle"

'c'   "columns", "close", "center"
proposals:
'c' to "close"
'ce' to "center"
'co' to "columns"

'l'   "length", "line"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"

'r'   "radius" "reverse" "redo"
proposals:
'r' to "redo"
'ra' to "radius"
'rev' to "reverse" (already there 're' to "reverse direction")

Another redundancy: When I write 'cl' in the command line, the application takes the action "linear dimension", but for this exists yet: 'dr'.

2) This is a question:
It is possible that the command 'angle' work with polyline arc?

3) The option "Command Language" (Edit -> Application Preferences ...--> Appearance tab), does not take action. The commands, always work only in the language set by the option: "GUI Language".

4) There is a redundancy in the menu "Draw". On the one hand exists Draw-->Line-->Polyline, but it already exists on the other hand, in the group of specific options to draw polylines: Draw-->Polyline-->Polyline, which allows the same functions.
I think that should be removed the option: Draw-->Line-->Polyline.

Regards
Manel
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Commands

dxli
also, we probably want to add more commands.

Please review this commit according to your proposal:
https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/ebbbf12bcf1f3e843d4db50c1071e5e781c00bae
Quenzo wrote
Hi to everyone

Four issues:

1) There are some command shortcuts that do not work well, or just do not work. Apparently, this is due to they are redundant. Then I do a proposal for each of them. (the commands are written between 'apostrophe' and actions between "quotes"):

'a'   "angle", "arc"
proposals:
'a' to "arc"
'an' to "angle"

'c'   "columns", "close", "center"
proposals:
'c' to "close"
'ce' to "center"
'co' to "columns"

'l'   "length", "line"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"

'r'   "radius" "reverse" "redo"
proposals:
'r' to "redo"
'ra' to "radius"
'rev' to "reverse" (already there 're' to "reverse direction")

Another redundancy: When I write 'cl' in the command line, the application takes the action "linear dimension", but for this exists yet: 'dr'.

2) This is a question:
It is possible that the command 'angle' work with polyline arc?

3) The option "Command Language" (Edit -> Application Preferences ...--> Appearance tab), does not take action. The commands, always work only in the language set by the option: "GUI Language".

4) There is a redundancy in the menu "Draw". On the one hand exists Draw-->Line-->Polyline, but it already exists on the other hand, in the group of specific options to draw polylines: Draw-->Polyline-->Polyline, which allows the same functions.
I think that should be removed the option: Draw-->Line-->Polyline.

Regards
Manel
Reply | Threaded
|

Quenzo
Hi Dongxu

I didn't remember the command "length chord", then I have to amend the proposal to the group 'l'

Where I said:

'l'   "length", "line"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"

I would have to say:

'l'   "length", "line", "chord length"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"
And 'cl' to "chord length" (But also remember you, what I said: "Another redundancy: When I write 'cl' in the command line, the application takes the action "linear dimension" but for this exists yet: 'dr'")

For the other groups, are OK

Regards
Manel
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
done!

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/7d20faf9c074f6d18d02da61fb29a71bdfea478d

Thanks!
Quenzo wrote
Hi Dongxu

I didn't remember the command "length chord", then I have to amend the proposal to the group 'l'

Where I said:

'l'   "length", "line"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"

I would have to say:

'l'   "length", "line", "chord length"
proposals:
'l' to "line"
'le' to "length"
And 'cl' to "chord length" (But also remember you, what I said: "Another redundancy: When I write 'cl' in the command line, the application takes the action "linear dimension" but for this exists yet: 'dr'")

For the other groups, are OK

Regards
Manel