Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dansk og slåfejl

noolsen
Jeg har med glæde opdaget og hentet dette flotte tegneprogram, som tilmed tilsyneladende fungerer udmærket med mit linux (ubuntu 14.04 LTS) operativsystem.

Men jeg støder ind imellem på slåfejl/stavefejl i den danske udgave.

Hvor kan jeg indberette dem?

Med venlig hilsen
Med venlig hilsen
Louis
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dansk og slåfejl

R. van Twisk
Administrator
If google translate is not trolling me, you are asking for a way to submit language/translation corrections…

We use pootle for that purpose and is located here : http://translate.librecad.org

We can make you a official translator for Danish if you like, just let us know and we can give you that priviledge.

Ries

On Apr 25, 2014, at 7:07 AM, noolsen [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jeg har med glæde opdaget og hentet dette flotte tegneprogram, som tilmed tilsyneladende fungerer udmærket med mit linux (ubuntu 14.04 LTS) operativsystem. 

Reply | Threaded
|

noolsen
Thank you.

I just visited the site you mentioned and sent a mail to the administrator.

I am looking forward to be hearing from him on what to do.

Den 2014-04-25 14:11, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] skrev:
If google translate is not trolling me, you are asking for a way to submit language/translation corrections…

We use pootle for that purpose and is located here : http://translate.librecad.org

We can make you a official translator for Danish if you like, just let us know and we can give you that priviledge.

Ries

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Dansk-og-sl-fejl-tp5709846p5709847.html
To unsubscribe from Dansk og slåfejl, click here.
NAML
Louis
Med venlig hilsen
Louis
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
noolsen,

you should now have admin permission for Danish language. So you can accept your own and other users suggestions.

Navigate to the Danish/LibreCAD/ts folder and use the Review tab where you find a link to Review Suggestions.
You are guided to the first translation text with suggestions. Click on the green check mark rightward to accept a suggestion or enter a text that fits better and then click submit to save this translation.
Take care about the fuzzy check box, if this option is checked, the translation is saved, but not used for production!
To submit the translation for production use, the fuzzy option has to be unchecked!

After submitting a translation you are guided to the next text with suggestions.

If you find Spam suggestions, feel free to delete them to clean up the database.

To translate other text which has no suggestions now, go to the Translate tab and use one of the translate links. Then you are guided to the strings which are fuzzy or not translated at all.

If you have any questions about using the translation interface, please post your question in the LibreCAD-dev section of the forum.

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

noolsen
In reply to this post by R. van Twisk
Your google translate did not troll you and I have started as official translator as you know.
But I am still looking for a way to correct special word(s) which I come up again in the Danish LibreCad.
For example: forsæt must be corrected to fortsæt.
How to do?

Den 2014-04-25 14:11, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] skrev:

Ries

http://forum.librecad.org/Dansk-og-sl-fejl-tp5709846p5709847.html
NAML

-- 
Kind regards
Normann Louis Olsen
Med venlig hilsen
Louis
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
You can use the search function. On the top right side enter the misspelled word and you are guided direct to the string you want to correct.
If there are more occurrences, repeat the search for the next string.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

noolsen
It worked!

Den 2014-04-28 08:44, LordOfBikes [via LibreCAD] skrev:
You can use the search function. On the top right side enter the misspelled word and you are guided direct to the string you want to correct.
If there are more occurrences, repeat the search for the next string.

Armin

http://forum.librecad.org/Dansk-og-sl-fejl-tp5709846p5709861.html
NAML
But now please have a look on the attached file and help me to fix Google!!
-- 
Venlig hilsen
Normann Louis Olsen
Dragevej 23, 4040 Jyllinge
Mobiltelefon 29 82 73 08

Google Error.jpg (8K) Download Attachment
Med venlig hilsen
Louis
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
noolsen,

I'm sorry to say, but there is no solution for this at the moment. There are several issues with this.
Our Pootle installation is not the newest version.
This Google button worked with the free Google translate API v1, which was shut down in late 2011.
That's the reason for the error message.
The actual Pootle version supports the new Google translate API v2, but this is an paid only service, there is no free version.

So for the moment the only way to use Google translate is to copy/paste the strings between LibreCAD translation server and a separate Google translator session.

Regards

Armin