Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Experimental feature: activate command line by typing in drawing area

dxli
With commit: f0a207e, it's not needed to activate the command line before being able to type commands. Typing in drawing area would activate the command line widget automatically.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Experimental feature: activate command line by typing in drawing area

achilliesdev
Let me know when this feature is active. It would be a nice feature and simplify command line usage. Since I have used AutoCAD in the past I am use to using the command line function more then point and click. I find it faster to draw via the commandline but on OSX having to hit a combination of keys to active the commandline is cumbersome and slow.

I primarily use the pointer to zoom in and out but for the most part use the commandline for drafting purposes. Since I do not have a drafting tablet or digital mouse using the touchpad and cross hairs is a rough location finding tool. Once I have found the location where I want to draw I turn to the command line to draft from that point on.

Thank you

When you have the will to always learn there is nothing that is impossible....The day you stop learning is the day you need to change your profession.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Experimental feature: activate command line by typing in drawing area

dxli
this feature is always enabled, but only in latest of git master branch.

You may build from source in to test it, following our wiki: http://wiki.librecad.org/index.php/LibreCAD_Installation_from_Source