Feedback - drawing preferences, extension lines, Width drop down list visibility issue

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Feedback - drawing preferences, extension lines, Width drop down list visibility issue

andykmv
This post was updated on .
I am using 2.2.0-rc1-91

for the drawing preferences dialogue box, extension lines, Width: drop down list,

I had a circumstance where the drop down list was not wide enough to show the sizes to the right

Today I checked it and it seemed ok. has anyone else had this issue ?

Suggestion: make the box auto width or much wider so that all text is always displayed
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Feedback - drawing preferences, extension lines, Width drop down list visibility issue

andykmv
i grabbed an example when i selected the circle (above/behind dialogue) and opened properties to change the line style:

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Feedback - drawing preferences, extension lines, Width drop down list visibility issue

LordOfBikes
Administrator
This seems to be OS dependent, for me on Linux the drop down is wide enough, even when I reduce the property window to a minimum size.

A workaround should be to extend the property window, then the drop down box should become wider too.

There is a similar issue on 4k displays. The higher DPI on 4k displays messes up many GUI elements.
We already have some open issues on Github for this and I assume that your issue will be solved with that revamp too.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

andykmv
it does not occur often or consistently so far - i have not used it heavily enough see if it is consistently occurring.

i'll see if i can pin down how to repeat the issue.