Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Frozen program while drawing in construktion mode

hobbyzeichner
First I have used V2.2 and the error happened first time. Cause it was reproduceable, I downgraded to V2.1.3.
Following happens: The base of my project is a .svg-file, produced by Incskape from .jpg . It ist the picture of a home. Cause this ist not exactly horizontal or vertical, I use lines in construction mode, but when I have more than 10 or 15 lines on surface, the program freeces.
This is not my problem, but the programs! After the x-th crash on my desktop-system(Core I7; 12GB RAM; 480GB SSD; Radeon HD 6950 2GB; Win 10) I installed V 2.1.3 on my MEDION 97760 with Win XP.

It produced exactly the same error.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Frozen program while drawing in construktion mode

dellus
Can't reproduce this. Could it be a problem with the imported image? Did you import the svg? How? Or do you mean you have made a jpg out of the svg inkscape and imported that? Maybe too large?
Reply | Threaded
|

hobbyzeichner
Hello dellus, I just "produced a new .dxf and tryed to get the error, but it didn´t come. To the history of files: I took a .jpg from internet and, in the first time, I tryed to convert for use in WinMegacad 3D V13. It took some time to get it, cause there where many wrong ways. Reason may be, that inkscape and libre are new softwares and Megacad isn´t. So it takes not all dxf´s. Sometimes I saw, that my Megacad is to old and/or my ways for conversion are to complecated. I discovered, that inkscape can export directly to dxf after vectorizing. In my memory the describt file is one of them they came from Megacad. May be they don´t match. My solution to now was to use hor. and vert. lines with a defined high length. But your guess may be right, so I can press this to the trashcan. Thank you
Reply | Threaded
|

hobbyzeichner

Can you believe that ?! I finished my post, turn back to my file with 30 guidelines and - it hangs!
Is it possible to use the header to check compatibility?