I'm working with LC compiled on mar 7 2013 and Windows 7 and XP.
1) When I use "Menu > Modify > Same properties" LC always crashes.
2) Layers: when I toggle off the icon "No print", the layer is not visible in the Print Preview but is still be printed.
3)"Menu > Info > Poligonal Area": is it possible to measure the area of a circle or ellipse?
1. "Same properties" is a plugin, verify if you have only one time sameprop.dll file
another option is update LC installation, a new beta version is going to publish very soon
2. "No print": I tested this with latest code and still be printed, this seems a bug
workaround: hide the layer is not to be printed.
please open a bug report in:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=342582&atid=1433844 Another print related bug: select a entity, then select "print preview" entity are shown selected,
select "print" the selected entity are not printed.
3. "Poligonal Area" can't calculate area of circle or ellipse, only a closed polygon indicated by clicking points
Options: Calculate it yourself (A = pi * minor axis * major axis)
You can view data with "modify->properties"
open a feature request in: