Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Suggestion for LibrCAD Homepage

suessbacke
Hello, hope this is the right place: I think what will be needed to make this thing big is a comunity wich creates a free model-library for this software. Including DIN-ISO parts to use. All can work on it, some must organize it, define rules or remove errors. We need ONE place for it. AAAAAnd we need a link to it an the Main-Page from Librecad, so that everyone knows, what to do or where to get it ! Must be simple to add things to it - or people wont do this.  

Suggestion for LibreCAD: Defining a Part and then upload should be possible direct from LibreCAD-menu to a Shred Database, wich can be directly and instandly used or downloaded to other users. There must be a Version for all Parts an a field for commects and a method, that the designer must be informed, if semething is wrong. It must be as easy as it could be, than many people create things.

I like to do this, but have no idea how to get involved and have never done this before and i am not a programmer or webdesigner :-(.

If this message is at the worng place, please move it . I found no place to place it... and i dont find a double post...but..

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Suggestion for LibrCAD Homepage

R. van Twisk
Administrator
Hey,

thanks for the suggestion and this is the right place to put it
As always, we need people to do the work and currently we are just a small group of developers.
But we welcome any developer that want to take on such task.

On Apr 9, 2014, at 7:52 AM, suessbacke [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, hope this is the right place: I think what will be needed to make this thing big is a comunity wich creates a free model-library for this software. Including DIN-ISO parts to use. All can work on it, some must organize it, define rules or remove errors. We need ONE place for it. AAAAAnd we need a link to it an the Main-Page from Librecad, so that everyone knows, what to do or where to get it ! Must be simple to add things to it - or people wont do this.  

Suggestion for LibreCAD: Defining a Part and then upload should be possible direct from LibreCAD-menu to a Shred Database, wich can be directly and instandly used or downloaded to other users. There must be a Version for all Parts an a field for commects and a method, that the designer must be informed, if semething is wrong. It must be as easy as it could be, than many people create things.

I like to do this, but have no idea how to get involved and have never done this before and i am not a programmer or webdesigner :-(.

If this message is at the worng place, please move it . I found no place to place it... and i dont find a double post...but..

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Suggestion-for-LibrCAD-Homepage-tp5709775.html
To start a new topic under Suggestions & Feedback, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.
NAML