* Drawing box does not work if Command Widget not displayed (Widgets, Dock Widgets, Command Line)
* copy/paste multiple commands fail - each command lines has eol (<CR><LF> in windows)
* Insert Image creates an empty frame with no image
* Dimensions are shown as a normal line rather than a dimension line with values (adjust Drawing Preferences, Dimensions)
Thank you for the comprehensive reply. Good to see you were able to do drill without any issues and hopefully a few tweaks regarding assumed environment will allow others to do the same.
I updated version information.
* Drawing box - I've obviously closed it previously which caused the process to fail
* Copy/paste multiple commands - special command action on right of command line
* Insert image not displayed - wiki needs to mention only displayed in print/print preview
* Dimensions line display - probably incorrectly using sale, last project was 100m x 100m and this one 100mm x 100mm
I tweaked the wiki for these situations.
Note: According to https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/issues/256 there is no "proper" scripting solution for LibreCAD as of 2019-08. With Version 2.2. the best you can get is storing commands in a text file and load them via the "Load Command File" option of the button in the bottom right corner.