I reporting there because I cant create a ticket: button is grayed and hint says "To create a new ticket, you must be authorized by the project admin".
If command window is in detached mode then command input field misbehaves:
- begin line drawing process;
- press space -> field "Command" in a "Cmd" window activates;
- when I press numbers keys in numpad ("numbers" mode) then nothing appears in "Command" field;
- I can enter numbers by pressing numbers keys above letters keys;
- enter text 30,5 and then place cursor before comma;
- press Del -> whole text disappears.
I using daily build:
Compiler: GNU GCC 5.3.1
Compiled on: Jun 10 2016
Qt Version: 5.5.1
Boost Version: 1.58.0
System: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Re: [bug] faulty command window when it is detached
On my iMac the numpad works and delete only deletes one character.
On my PC the delete issue is present for one keyboard, but not the other.
The numpad works on one keyboard;
the other doesn't have a numpad,
and uses an Fn button to change letters into numbers.
These are not recognized when the command line is floating.
Therefore it seems like it's a Qt / hardware issue.
One problem was that the command line was activated but the floating dock widget was not.
The other is not worth trying to explain... but it's fixed now. ;-]
Note that in LibreCAD you don't need to press space to activate the command line -- just start typing.
Also, in the latest code, spacebar will act like Enter, unless the command line is empty,
in which case it toggles free snap (useful for placing dimensions).