To color individual parts of a drawing in LibreCAD, you can use layers and assign different colors to each layer. For this:
1. Open a drawing.
2. Layers tab
3. Press the "+" button to create a new layer and name it "Part1" for example.
4. Select the object belonging to "Detail 1".
5. Right click on the selected object, select Edit Layer and select Part 1 as the target layer. This will assign the selected objects to this layer.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each object you want to color differently.
7. After assigning an object with different words, you can change the color of each layer. Right-click on the layer name in the panel, select Properties, and in the dialog box, you can select the desired color for this layer.
By organizing your drawing into separate layers and assigning colors to each layer, you can achieve the desired coloration for different parts of the drawing.
So I found professional information, that is, LibreCAD users Manual
, which may come in handy.