Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 1766 matching posts for dxf~ in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
dxf
Hello I am a new user. I can load the attached but I don't see it. #kk_2dxf12.dxf
in LibreCAD-user by mjvh — 1 replies in thread
The wiki states one feature of LibreCAD as: Opening and saving .dxf,.cxf,and.lff I understand .dxf as (AutoCAD) drawing interchange format, and .lff as LibreCAD's font format but what is .cxf? Is it color exchange format and is it, therefore the basis for the color palette used in LibreCAD?
in LibreCAD-user by ubiquitous — 2 replies in thread
CXF stands for CAM Expert Font. I had to look in source code, because I wasn't aware of if. Maybe that's a relic from QCAD, I haven't heard of CXF fonts yet. Armin
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 2 replies in thread
Hi to all, need help. Icannot load dxf dormat, which is konverted from DWG (AutoCAD). Thanks Jar
in LibreCAD-user by j.stranak@volny.cz — 4 replies in thread
I have failed to open tow dxf files using both mac and xp LibreCAD The files come from UK an FR but are recent. LibreCad crashes in all cases. I want to try LibreCad but can't get into it. Thanks. Joe Joe Apfel 1501 Park St. Santa Rosa, CA 95404-3642 707-546-7952 joe.apfel...
in LibreCAD-user by joe.apfel — 1 replies in thread
Searching for the way fonts are working in dxf files I found something about the dxf format. Once claus82 told about some problems regarding other cad software reading files from LCad: http://forum.librecad.org/dimensions-reading-between-librecad-and-other-softwares-tp5708262.html At this time I...
in LibreCAD-dev by cantcode — 1 replies in thread
Buongiorno, ho provato ad importare alcune librerie al path "C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\resources\library" e tutto funziona perĂ² non riesco a trovare librerie per incidentistica stradale, quindi motocicli, autocarri, automobili etc. I file ho capito debbono essere in formato DXF Qualcuno sa dove reperirli? grazie comunque Saluti
in CAD templates, blocks etc.... by onofriotulone — 3 replies in thread
Hi All, I noticed that when I save my document as .dxf file, a second file appears in the saved directory with the same file name and the addition of a tilde appended on the end, and the ikon looks like a common ' recycle ' symbol. Is that second additioinal file supposed to be a backup file? cheers, Denis
in LibreCAD-user by dcas2020 — 2 replies in thread
Thanks Armin. I was sure if I didn't ask here then one of my students would ask me. Cheers Paul
in LibreCAD-user by ubiquitous — 2 replies in thread
dxf
...After opening the file do an Auto Zoom (for instance by a doubleclick on the middle mouse button). At the bottom of the screen you will see the red cross of the absolute zero coordinate, along the upper border you will notice a tiny dot. That's your drawing, zoom in on it. This is because your file......
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 1 replies in thread
Also, check the file type box in the file open dialog. Be sure Drawing Exchange (*.dxf) is selected and not QCAD 1.x file (*.dxf).
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 10 replies in thread
... operating system. So... If you need how to create cxf fonts you can find the program on the link that i posted, but it would be great if we could cooperate and if you could send the fonts to me. I need arial and Times new roman font, but other ones are welcome... If you cannot download the little program I have it to give. my e-mail is cradleofthedragon@... Thanks a lot
in LibreCAD-user by claus82 — 3 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips