Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 129 matching posts for message:print message:scale message:"1:1" in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
If you just print via the Print button, the drawing is scaled to fit to the page with some border margin. If you want to print in a certain scale, like 1:1, you have to go via Print Preview and make your settings there. Stay in that mode and print from there (with the normal Print button). The following is for 2.2 RC version, but mostly valid for 2.1.3 also. https://librecad.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guides/printing.html
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 2 replies in thread
Hi folks, Say you have a large dxf file. Say you need to print a part of that file at 1:1 scale. How is that done? I have selected an object, moved it to another layer and then tried printing it at 1:1 (using the printer software) but all I get is a blank sheet of paper coming out of the printer. Thanks!
in Troubleshooting by Octavius — 4 replies in thread
I have completed a drawing on Librecad and am looking to print it. However, the drawing seems to be filling up the entire page. I want to have a 1:1 print on paper - This means, I want a 2.5 cm line from the drawing to be translated as 2.5 cm on the paper. Selecting the scale to be 1:1 doesn't seem to be doing it. I am using A4 paper. Can anyone help me out?
in LibreCAD-user by baliganikhil — 1 replies in thread
The default text height for a new drawing with units mm is 2.5mm. If you open an existing drawing or use a template it might have different settings. In the dimension settings there also is "General Scale". This is to easily adapt a drawing to a different printing scale without having to change all the dimension elements size individually. General Scale = 1 is for 1:1 print scale.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
Hi Guys, I have a similar problem, and I've already read the related thread linked from DXLI, poor dumb me I didn't quite understand the point there. My issue is probably simpler, I am projecting guitars, bodies and necks, the whole thing. I would like to print them out at 1:1 scaling. I...
in LibreCAD-user by Daniel84 — 4 replies in thread
I have set an A4 papersize, with scale 1:1, and the drawed part has a width of 80 mm. This is how it appear on librecad this is the print preview on librecad, it's correct And this is the exported pdf As you can see, the line is different. Moreover the image is not in the same position as in the print preview.
in Troubleshooting by pironman — 5 replies in thread
good afternoon. i tried to generate a pdf file from a dxf file. I put the value 1: 1 as the scale factor in the print preview. but when i print the pdf file the size of the objects are different from those in the dxf file. where am i wrong? thanks. fulvio
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by rumpenstunchen — 5 replies in thread
I am trying to print my drawing but when I do it comes out way to big. The unit is in cm and in print preview I set the scale to 1:1 ratio. No matter what I do it takes up the entire page when it's only supposed to be 5 cm across. If this is a bug could someone recommend a program I could use to print this to the correct scale.
in LibreCAD-user by Skunix — 3 replies in thread
Hello XRAAFCHAPPIE, what scale shall your drawing be? There are small and large harps... I have added a template for A0 in mm for scale 1:1. This helps to position the drawing into the paper outline. But if you have a different scale you need a different template. In CAD you draw in real size units, scaling in the end is done at printing. Try out that template for a start ( open it ) and scribble around. dellus mech_mm_1_1_a0.dxf
in New user - Introduce yourself by dellus — 2 replies in thread
Ries, You told Eric: ' "when you are in print preview you can setup the scale and move the paper 'under' the drawing for positioning." So I asume that you keep your drawing in a 1:1 scale and when you want to print you just rescale the drawing in print preview to fit on the paper? Will the...
in LibreCAD-user by Frans — 8 replies in thread
karo_inch_1_1_letter.dxf karo_inch_1_1_letter.pdf To see if it is a printer problem here are two sample files, a dxf and a pdf made from it. The settings in the dxf are for letter format and 1:1 scale. When the printing procedure asks to change the settings ignore it. It only concerns the...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 7 replies in thread
... architecture? Particularly the print scale list, I need 1:12, 1:24, 1:48. 1:96, etc for 1"=1', 1/2"=1', 1/4"=1', 1/8"=1', etc. This doesn't seem to stick from session to session and I have to retype it every time I print. Others like General Scale in the Dim tab of Drawing Prefs, though this one seems to be used less often and sticks to its value well. Thanks!
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 2 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips