Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 129 matching posts for message:print message:scale message:"1:1" in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
... drawing is 1:1 in mm use 25.4:1 factor for printing on imperial paper, this might work without changes in the drawing and print settings. Can't check this right now, but I think it can work. Armin
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 6 replies in thread
I made a 1:1 scale drawing 1414.84mm wide by 1720.98mm high. I am trying to print it out "Calculate number of pages to Contain the Drawing" and I get the following error. "RS_ActionPrintPreview::calcPagesNum(): Limit of pages has been exceeded." What is the Limit? I thought this was exactly...
in LibreCAD-user by Rahooty — 6 replies in thread
If you work with architectural or furniture drawings, I believe this is the best way to work with scale drawings. Here are some tips: - First of all, read the User Manual: https://docs.librecad.org/en/latest/about/index.html - Draw everything in full scale (1:1), even your blocks...
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by Jota — 0 replies in thread
... size accordingly, 100 by 300 cm at least or a little larger if you want to include the outer text letters. Also it is advisable to change the line width to something larger than 0.00 mm, as this may be interpreted as invisible in some pdf-viewers. Then export to PDF from within Print Preview mode with scale 1:1. map_mod1.dxf map_mod1.pdf
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 5 replies in thread
Under the message input area there is besides "Post Message" also "Preview Message", so you can check the inserted image and continue writing after that. The second screen: the green scaling button in Print Preview - do you mean "Fit to page"? Yes, the sheet and the sheet border should be shown...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
... well in a print or pdf. I see in your shown Drawing Preferences you have General Scale at 1 and Text Height at 1. This means the drawing is set to be printed at scale 1:1 (a large plan) and with a dimension text height of 1". Now if you view the resulting pdf in the pdf viewer or even print it from...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
... architecture? Particularly the print scale list, I need 1:12, 1:24, 1:48. 1:96, etc for 1"=1', 1/2"=1', 1/4"=1', 1/8"=1', etc. This doesn't seem to stick from session to session and I have to retype it every time I print. Others like General Scale in the Dim tab of Drawing Prefs, though this one seems to be used less often and sticks to its value well. Thanks!
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 2 replies in thread
Version: 2.2.0.2-5-g3aa2c41c I did search in the forum for quite a while and did not find an answer to this. Is there a way to load the drop-down lists with values that more fit my discipline of architecture? Particularly the print scale list, I need 1:12, 1:24, 1:48. 1:96, etc for 1"=1', 1...
in LibreCAD-user by BetonBrut — 2 replies in thread
... though. Another thought, it might be good for us to add a feature: add a bounding box for a block (or any selected entities) I fear this can't be solved easily. 1. The CAD file normally is not scaled, it is all 1:1, real world size. Only a possible print out will be scaled. If the map is...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 7 replies in thread
I fear this can't be solved easily. 1. The CAD file normally is not scaled, it is all 1:1, real world size. Only a possible print out will be scaled. If the map is taken from a publication it might be already scaled. So what is the origin? The units used are a matter. A look into Options...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 7 replies in thread
karo_inch_1_1_letter.dxf karo_inch_1_1_letter.pdf To see if it is a printer problem here are two sample files, a dxf and a pdf made from it. The settings in the dxf are for letter format and 1:1 scale. When the printing procedure asks to change the settings ignore it. It only concerns the...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 7 replies in thread
I'm attempting to print a part drawing at a set scale to be used as a layout. The parts are being drawn at 1:1 scale, then blown up using the scaling in print preview to 62.5:1 scale. To attempt to get to the bottom of the issue, I drew a rectangle the was .112"x.112" which should be 7"x7" at 62.5...
in Troubleshooting by cTc_mjm — 2 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips