Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 307 matching posts for offset in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
I can't seem to "Offset" lines anymore...does not allow me to select the line. Never mind...I discovered my mistake. Sorry
in Troubleshooting by flytyer96 — 0 replies in thread
hay look pic for rectangle offset fonction ????
in LibreCAD-dev by zohir — 1 replies in thread
Offset has a distance to set. I tryed with the manual but I have found no instruction to set the distance of Offset.
in LibreCAD-user by Rad — 1 replies in thread
Can't seem to find a way to set offset distance. Any thoughts?
in Troubleshooting by Bryon — 5 replies in thread
Hello I have an offset to make with the distance of 30 cm between each lines. I don't find the way to tell librecad the distance could anybody help me?
in LibreCAD-user by patlot — 5 replies in thread
Hi Asked this before. No response. Offset distance by default is <1>. At the prompt, I change the distance, finish up and everything stops there. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Bryon
in LibreCAD-user by Bryon — 12 replies in thread
Hi. Using 2.2 version. Trying to change the default offset distance. Following the manual's direction doesn't work. Using polar coordinates or simply setting a new distance using arrow bracketing changes nothing. The distance remains the same. Any thoughts are welcome. Bryon
in LibreCAD-user by Bryon — 12 replies in thread
how to offset a geometry
in LibreCAD-user by KRIS — 8 replies in thread
hi, 1. No "offset" command in Modify> menu 2. offset command issued in command line works better than in "cad tools" buttons I think this only occur on line entity. repro: create a line offset this line using the offset button found in "cad tools" select the offseted line *notice...
in LibreCAD-dev by grypokx — 0 replies in thread
I've found another issue with offset feature. [img]http://www.upl.co/uploads/issue.jpg[/img] Here when using polyline equidistant and the length of polyline segment is too small offset is not generated correctly. I'm using LibreCAD 2.0 beta1
in LibreCAD-user by krzych — 9 replies in thread
Please, describe "everything stops here" Do you mean librecad stops drawing? Otherwise, many people has already asked and replied about offset https://forum.librecad.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=4499512&query=offset
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 12 replies in thread
If you select offset from the icon (shown on the left side of my screen) you cannot set the offset distance. if you type the letter o in the command line (at the bottom of the screen) you can then set the offset distance.
in Troubleshooting by Marcou — 5 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips