Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 405 matching posts for radius in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
How do I specify a fillet Radius?
in LibreCAD-user by SupDoc — 1 replies in thread
I've installed LibreCAD yesterday, and went through wiki LibreCAD users manual. Today I've begun with trying to check how tools work starting from Circles and failed very soon. Selecting "2 Points, Radius" I am asked for the first point, then for the second point and then I read: "radius=1 is too small for points selected distance.....". I was not asked to specify radius. Is there any default radius value? Where I define it?
in LibreCAD-user by Piotr — 2 replies in thread
I have been working the lessons in the libre cad manual. In the lesson on applying a radius to L-Block it says to use modify /round. There is no round tool listed. I see nothing else. I tried "offset" only because it had a curved icon. It didn't work. unktim
in LibreCAD-user by unktim — 1 replies in thread
Thanks. I'll try it out. The biggest help will be getting the radius and diameter dimension number out of the center of the radius or circle.
in Suggestions & Feedback by briantangen — 3 replies in thread
... few circles already, but I would like to modify the radius of the circles (change 4mm to 5mm). I have been searching for over an hour but cannot find the information. Your help will be more than appreciated!
in LibreCAD-user by KENT-SET — 3 replies in thread
I wish I was a programmer so I could try and make this improvement... When dimensioning a radius or a diameter, I don't like that the diameter dimension is always put at the center of the circle. It's a big problem when you have two or more overlaying circles. Likewise, the radius dimension...
in Suggestions & Feedback by briantangen — 3 replies in thread
Hi, How can I draw a circle with radius lines every 2,5 cm on circumference??? thanks in advance! Marco
in LibreCAD-user by MarchinoZena — 5 replies in thread
What is this command actually doing? It never asks for a radius. It just asks for the center and inserts the same size circle again and again without asking for a radius whereas Center, Point asks for a radius. Seems counter intuitive at best.
in Troubleshooting by Hockeyhead — 1 replies in thread
Hi All, I am a newbe (2.0.0rc1). I am not figuring out the "circle with center and radius". I get "Specify Circle Center" and that is as far as I can go. How do I input the radius? Inquiring minds want to know. Many thanks, -T
in LibreCAD-user by Todd — 2 replies in thread
Modify - Fillet
in LibreCAD-user by ravas — 1 replies in thread
In the Tool Options bar, during the process.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 1 replies in thread
Tools - Modify - Properties.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips