Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Download of LibreCad

Werkspoor
Downloaded LibreCad for Windows but the programme does not show the Command Line.  Can you tell me why.
Regards,
New user
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Download of LibreCad

dellus
It should be there out of the box. In the lower right corner of the screen. In older versions, as shown in some outdated manuals, it filled a whole bottom line. Is "dock area right" activated? And in the menu Widgets - Dock widgets - Command line ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Werkspoor
Thanks a lot for this - found it in Widgets as you mentioned.  One more thing?  The Command Line keeps on appearing on the right edge whereas I would like to work with it on the bottom of the screen.  How would I make this change?  I selected the bottom area in the Widget Area option followed by the Command Line but the Command Lind keeps on appearing on the right edge panel.  Much obliged indeed.
Henry Don

On 16 October 2017 at 17:55, dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It should be there out of the box. Is "dock area right" activated? In the menu Widgets - Dock widgets - Command line ?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Download-of-LibreCad-tp5715373p5715375.html
To unsubscribe from Download of LibreCad, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
The command line was moved to the right by purpose to provide more horizontal drawing space. Nowadays wide format monitors tend to leave only a slot as working area, with all these tabs.
If you insist on having the command line at the bottom you can pull it out and place it there with the mouse.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Werkspoor
Dellus,
Many thanks for the help.  I will try to make this work as you suggest. 
Regards,
H.Don

On 17 October 2017 at 05:53, dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The command line was moved to the right by purpose to provide more horizontal drawing space. Nowadays wide format monitors tend to leave only a slot as working area, with all these tabs.
If you insist on having the command line at the bottom you can pull it out and place it there with the mouse.  

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Download-of-LibreCad-tp5715373p5715378.html
To unsubscribe from Download of LibreCad, click here.
NAML