Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reading AAMA dxf file on LibreCAD

Lea VetiGraph
Hello, my name is Léa, I want first to thank the community to share freely this program, it's a huge help and I really appreciate it.

I'm working in a fashion software company and we have a converting program from our file format to dxf and from dxf to our file format. The type of dxf we usually use is the AAMA (the .dxf is with a .rul for the gradation rules).

I use Libre CAD for checking if mistakes are from the conversion (usually it doesn't, but clients always reject the fault on us grr).

I can read the .DXF with the program but I don't see the notches (It's a piece of line but count as a point in the program), I think the information is here, but there's no difference between an average point and a point set as a notch.

Since sometimes clients say that notches are missing when we convert for them, I have to make sure if it was on the DXF already or not. Is there a way to set the program to show the noch points in a different way than other points ?

Thank you in advance for your answer. And than you to the community and developers to share this helpful program !