Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

new features

kevin
hello i wanted to see if i can get some new features for this  i dont understand the readout at the bottom left  i want to pick a point and set zero for x y cordanates  and i want it to say x and y  on the read out   so say  you can click a set zero button on the bottom left somewhere and then click anywhere on the graph and zero is set that would be easy to use like that  and when you draw a line for instance you click on line with two points and then click where you want it to start thats good but after you click to start line thier needs to be a angle read out onece you start to pull the line from starting point so if you move perfectly horizontal from the left to the right angle is zero and if you go up it goes 1,2,3,4 all the way around to 359 that would be good to have aswell then you left click the end of line and thats it  so next i would like the crosshairs to change colors when you hover over a line it will turn colors say blue then when you are perfectly at the end of the line it turns red  also when you are as close as humanly possible to a line or the start or finish to a line it automatically snaps to the end points or to the line itself that would be great also i see a need to add machine symbols like center line and angle  to the drawing and text to the drawing so you click a add text button then click where you want it and the cursor pops up on the closest line and text block to where you click and you can then type and hit enter and its done  and finally arch with three points button should work so you click arc with three points then click the start and click the stop point and when you click the stop point it jumps to the middle in the from of circle in the middle of the line then you click it and drag out the arc to you release it but also thier needs to be a radius readout  box at the bottom left aswell  and lastly after you close out whatever command you are working on and click a arch it displays the radius in the box  till you click it agian  IM REALLY WISHING FOR THESE IMPROVEMENTS SO I CAN ACTUALLY DESIGHN MY PRODUCTS WITH IT AND COMMUNICATE MY IDEAS EASILY WITH OTHERS I CHOOSE TO DO THE WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  please developers give me some feed back here i need a program that works well so i can do stuff
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: new features

dxli
1, since we can auto zoom, the location of the origin (0,0) can be anywhere within viewport. You can reset relative zero;

2, we can make the crosshair change colors under conditions; but I don't quite get your suggestions;

3, we have a snap system, and I don't understand the 1,2,3,4 description;

Please state in clearly steps what the new features should be like and create one feature request per feature at our feature request tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=342582&atid=1433847

Thanks,

dxli
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: new features

kevin
umm ok then   1,2,3,4  was to signafy the degrees  of the line as you lay it out so  you click the lines start point and then say you pull the line perfectly horizontal to the right it should be 0 degrees  and as you   move it up the degrees go up  starting at 1 all the way around to 359 degrees    so you would be moving it up and to the left at the same time till its vertical whitch would be 90 degrees then to the left and down till you are perfectly horizontal  but going left from start you will be at 180 degrees  then as you move down and to the right till you are vertical it will be 270 degrees then as you move right and up till horizontal your back at 0 degrees so the point is to see the exact degrees you are pulling the line at so it should say the exact angel to this tolerance   xxx.xxxx  anywhere between  0 and 360 degrees i dont think i can make this any more clear to you

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM, dxli [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
1, since we can auto zoom, the location of the origin (0,0) can be anywhere within viewport. You can reset relative zero;

2, we can make the crosshair change colors under conditions; but I don't quite get your suggestions;

3, we have a snap system, and I don't understand the 1,2,3,4 description;

Please state in clearly steps what the new features should be like and create one feature request per feature at our feature request tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=342582&atid=1433847

Thanks,

dxli

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/new-features-tp5706753p5706754.html
To unsubscribe from new features, click here.
NAML