classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Congrats for LC3

jtm2020hyo
I noticed that the alpha or beta of LC3 was released and I have some questions:

1 when will be launched the stable version?
2 vlisp, autolisp, lisp routines support will be added in the next releases.
3 what is the future for LC3?
4 sweet home 3d and IFC import-export is being relevant thanks to BIM and MASSIS, in the future will support IFC and SH3D formats?

... congrats for the new Release, do not stop the great work.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Congrats for LC3

Moult
Hi jtm2020hyo! Where did you find out about this alpha / beta release of LibreCAD 3? I could not find any mention of it, and I do not see any releases on their Github page.
Reply | Threaded
|

jtm2020hyo
Reply | Threaded
|

Moult
Yes. I didn't see any mention of a release on https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD_3
Reply | Threaded
|

jtm2020hyo
I am not sure why they are not updating their Github, but the last time I found the developers working was there:

https://librecad.zulipchat.com

they work using this chat, generally in since 12:00 am.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
The reason is, there is no release of LibreCAD V3 yet. I wonder too, where this information came from.

The GUI is still work in progress so the current state is mentioned to be alpha. And as there are no concrete plans for a public release, there is no packaging or binary distribution yet.

Github is updated with commits from developers in this state and as LibreCAD is pure community driven, there are times with more or less activity.
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution