Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Creating Custom Linetypes

smknipe
Is there a .lin file sort of arrangement where one can go in and create a custom Line style? I did this in ACAD while in school (if memory serves it is just editing the text in the .lin file), but I don't see anything similar for LibreCAD in the program files. I am guessing it is one of the .ch or .dll files, but I don't like messing around in things without knowing what it is. Thanks in advance for any info anyone has.

-Steve

PS It is the profile of a corrugated metal roof we have on our garage, if anyone knows of a more efficient way of drawing the corrugations than just a series of connected arcs (not exact I know, but it should suffice) or the custom linetype, it would be much appreciated!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Creating Custom Linetypes

dxli
Currently, all line types are built-in.

We can support reading in custom line type files, of course

smknipe wrote
Is there a .lin file sort of arrangement where one can go in and create a custom Line style? I did this in ACAD while in school (if memory serves it is just editing the text in the .lin file), but I don't see anything similar for LibreCAD in the program files. I am guessing it is one of the .ch or .dll files, but I don't like messing around in things without knowing what it is. Thanks in advance for any info anyone has.

-Steve

PS It is the profile of a corrugated metal roof we have on our garage, if anyone knows of a more efficient way of drawing the corrugations than just a series of connected arcs (not exact I know, but it should suffice) or the custom linetype, it would be much appreciated!