Default line width in Application Preferences?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Default line width in Application Preferences?

TheOneWhoAsksLotsOfQuestions
Often I think it would be convenient if it was  possible to set the default line width within Application Preferences.  My preference is to use 0.13mm (ISO) 99% of the time but sometimes I forget to set it before I begin drawing and only notice when it comes out of the printer.  

Would this be hard to implement?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Default line width in Application Preferences?

TheOneWhoAsksLotsOfQuestions
So it seems nobody agrees it would be convenient if it was possible to set the default line width within Application Preferences?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Default line width in Application Preferences?

dellus
I agree this is a good suggestion.
Currently default line width is 0.00 mm. This often leads to dispaired  newbies wondering why there is no or very faint print out.
I have opened an issue at github and suggested to change it to 0.25 mm and also mentioned that in more advanced CAD apps it is possible to set the default line width within Application Preferences.
New developer melwyncarlo has dedicated some effort into it, but I don't know how the solution looks in detail, we have to wait for it to be integrated.
https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/issues/1326
You may open an issue at github yourself with the explicit request to implement a setting possibility in Application Preferences.